State Bank of India has released the SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 70 Vacancies for Officers Retired in Scale-I to Scale-V from SBI/e-ABs/PSBs. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application from 05/03/2021 to 21/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Executive
Post Date: 05/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 70
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/03/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancy
|1||Business Correspondent Facilitator||22|
|S. No||Name of the post||Amount|
|1||Scale I to III||30,000|
|2||Scale IV to V||35,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Facilitator / Executive||63 years|
1. Business Correspondent Facilitator
- Retired Officers from Scale I to V of SBI & e-ABs and Retired Officers of other PSBs on Contract Basis.
2. Executive (Marketing)
- Retired Officers from Scale I to V of SBI & e-ABs on Contract Basis.
3. Executive (Recovery)
- Retired Officers from Scale III to V of SBI & e-ABs on Contract Basis.
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment:
- Candidates need to download the application from the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- All interested & eligible retired officers are advised to send a scanned copy of their application along with category certificate to the given address latest by 21/03/2021.
Assistant General Manager - HR State Bank of India, HR Department 3rd Floor, New Annexue Building, Local Head Office #65, St. Mark’s Road, Bengaluru – 560 001