State Bank of India has released the SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 22 Vacancies for Retired Officers on attaining superannuation at the age 60 years of SBI/e-ABs/PSBs from Scale-I to Scale-V. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application from 22/02/2021 to 10/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF)
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/03/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment
|Name of the Post||
No of Vacancy
Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS)
|S. No||Name of the post||Amount|
|1||Business Correspondent Facilitator||30,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Facilitator||63 years|
1. Business Correspondent Facilitator
- Retired Officers on attaining superannuation at the age 60 years of SBI/e-ABs/PSBs from Scale-I to Scale-V.
- The applicant should have sound knowledge of Financial Inclusion and its systems and procedures.
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment
- Candidates need to download the application from the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- All interested eligible retired officers are advised to send a scanned copy of their application to email id [email protected] and the original copy to reach us on the undernoted address latest by 10/03/2021.
Assistant General Manager (FIMM) State Bank of India, Local Head Office North East Circle, FIMM Department 5th Floor, ‘B’ Block Dispur-781006, Assam