SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification on 05/07/2021. Notification is out for 6348 Vacancies to fill Apprentice posts across India. Candidates can apply online from 06/07/2021 to 26/07/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content. The duration of training is of one year.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 05/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 6348
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/07/2021|
|Online Exam||August 2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
No of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Apprentice||15000/- per month (stipend)|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/10/2020 to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||20 years||28 years|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates.
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university as on 31/10/2020.
The Selection will be based on
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer, there will be 1/4th of marks detected.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||25||20||15 minutes|
|2||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|General / EWS / OBC||300/-|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI link www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Link for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 06/07/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|