SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has released the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification on 20/11/2020. Notification is out for 8500 Vacancies to fill Apprentice posts across India. Candidates can apply online from 20/11/2020 to 10/12/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 20/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 8500
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||20/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/12/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||10/12/2020|
|Download of call letters for Online Exam||December 2020|
|Online Exam||April 2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
No of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Apprentice||15000 – 19000|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/10/2020 to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||20 years||28 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates.
- Candidate should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized university as on 31/10/2020.
The Selection will be based on
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer there will be 1/4th of marks detected.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs.300/-|