State Bank of India has released SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification for engaging apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Notification is out for a total of 700 apprentice vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the complete details and apply online on or before 06th October 2019.
Name of the Post: SBI Apprentice
Post Date: 17/09/2019
No. of Vacancies: 700
Place: Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date to Online Application||17/09/2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||06/10/2019|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card for Online Exam (Tentative)||15/10/2019 Onwards|
|Date of Online Exam (Tentative)||23/10/2019|
Vacancy details of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Note: Please check official notification for district and category wise vacancies.
- Rs. 8000 per month
Age Limit as on 31.08.2019:
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
Note: Age relaxation applicable as per rule.
- Graduation from recognized university.
Duration of Training:
- One year
- Online written test
- Test of local language on clearing online test
Exam pattern for Online written test of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh|
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Register yourselves online through any of the following official websites https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Login into the official website using your credentials.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the registration form.
- Download the “Call letter” and an “acquaint yourself booklet” from any of the official websites mentioned above from 15.10.2019 onwards.
Important Links of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: