Saraswat Bank has released the Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 03/03/2021. Notification is out for 150 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/03/2021 to 19/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Officer
Post Date: 03/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat
Important Dates for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/03/2020|
|Online Exam Date||03/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Officer (on probation)||21,620|
|2||Junior Officer (on confirmation)||23,300|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Junior Officer||21 to 27 years|
- Candidates should have completed Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce / Science / Management (B.Com / Bachelor of Science / B.M.S.) OR
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce / Science / Management Studies (M.Com / Master of Science / B.M.S. / MBA / MMS / PDGM).
The selection will be based on
- Online Examination (Minimum 50% marks)
Note: Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Exam Pattern: Online Examination
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||45||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- For all candidates: 750/-
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website: www.saraswatbank.com
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates can apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 05/03/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|