Saraswat Bank has announced the Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/01/2020. Notification is out for 100 Junior Officer–Marketing & Operations post only for those who are residing in Mumbai and Pune. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/01/2020 to 15/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Officer–Marketing & Operations
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Mumbai, Pune
Important Dates for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||01/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/01/2020|
|Start Date for Downloading Call Letters||22/01/2020|
|Online Test Date||27/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Centres||No. of Posts|
|1||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane / Greater Mumbai||70|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 21 to 27 years.
Candidates should be completed Graduate first class / grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be 1/4thmark penalty for each wrong answer.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
|S.No.||Name of the Centres|
|1||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane / Greater Mumbai|
Candidates should pay 600/- through online.
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidate should have registered his / her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as per the specifications.
- After successful registration candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.