Rajasthan State Co-Operative Bank has released the notification for RSCB Clerk Recruitment. Notification is out for 385 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 20/03/2021 to 20/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, Age limit, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk, Junior Assistant, Salesman, Godown Keeper, Store Keeper, Typist & Cashier
Post Date: 20/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 385
Important Dates for RSCB Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of RSCB Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier||385|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier||11950|
Age limit (07/02/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier||21 years||33 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university / Institution.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Exam (Other- 33%, SC/ST – 28%)
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||40||40||120 Minutes|
|3||Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Act 2001, Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules,|
2003 and Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Creamy layer of BC / MBC & SC / ST / BC / MBC / EWS / Other State candidates||1200/-|
|2||Sahariya / SC / ST / Non Creamy layer BC / EWS and MBC / TSP Area / Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan||600/-|
How to Apply for RSCB Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.rscb.org.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered candidates can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.