Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited has announced the RNSB Deputy Chief Manager 2020 notification on 29/07/2020. Notification is out for Deputy Chief Manager & Branch Manager at Gujarat. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/07/2020 to 07/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief Manager & Branch Manager
Post Date: 31/07/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||29/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Chief Manager (Banking)||Not Mentioned|
|2||Branch Manager||Not Mentioned|
Applicable as per RNSB rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Chief Manager (Banking)||45 years|
|2||Branch Manager||40 years|
1. Deputy Chief Manager (Banking)
Candidates should possess a First-Class Graduate (Except Arts) or Post Graduate (Except Arts), CA.
- For Graduate: Total 10 years of experience as officer out of which 5 years in scale II with Nationalized Bank or 10 years experience in managerial category in reputed Financial Institute or urban Co-op. Bank with turn over of 150 crores.
- For Postgraduate: At least 5 Years experience in managerial category in the Bank or any Financial Institution.
- For CA: At least 5 years experience in supervisor or officer category. Working knowledge of Computer is must. Experience in core Banking will be on added advantage.
2. Branch Manager
Candidates should possess a First-Class Graduate (Except Arts). Or Post Graduation (Except Arts), CA.
- For Graduates: Minimum 7 Years of experience with a Nationalized Bank in supervisory category. i.e. Scale I Or financial institute or urban Co-op Bank having turn over more than 100 crores, with 7 years experience as Officer.
- For Post Graduates: Minimum 3 Years of working experience as officer in the field of Banking, Finance, Demat, Recovery, Forex or any specialized skill in a reputed institute.
- For CA: Working experience of 2 years with any Bank or Finance Institute. Working knowledge of computer is must. Experience in core Banking will be on added advantage.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.jobs.rnsbindia.com
- Online registration starts from 29/07/2020 to 07/08/2020.
- Candidates should register using the valid email id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.