Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited has announced RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for Deputy Chief Manager (Banking) in Rajkot. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 13/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief Manager (Banking)
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Chief Manager (Banking)||Not Mentioned|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed first-class Graduate (Except Arts) or Post Graduate (Except Arts) / CA.
- For Graduate: Total 10 years’ experience as an officer out of which 5 years in scale II with Nationalized Bank or 10 years experience in the managerial category in urban Co-op. Bank with turn over of 150 crores.
- For Postgraduate: At least 05 years experience in the managerial category in the Bank.
- For CA: At least 05 years of experience in a supervisor or Managerial cadre.
- Working knowledge of Computers is must.
- Experience in core Banking will be on added advantage.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official website: www.jobs.rnsbindia.com
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 13/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates register using the valid email id.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.