Repco Bank has announced the Peon Recruitment 2019 notification on 05/12/2019. Notification is out for 15 posts such as Sub Staff / Peon. Eligible candidates can send the application before 21/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub Staff / Peon
Post Date: 05/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
Important Date for Repco Bank Peon Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/12/2019|
Vacancy Details of Repco Bank Peon Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the States||No. of Posts|
|3||Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||02|
- Sub Staff / Peon: 8000/-p.m. (Metro), 7500/-p.m. (Non-Metro).
Age limit (as on 30/11/2019):
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
Candidates should be passed in 10th Standard.
- The selection will be based on the Written Test.
- Eligible candidates alone will be called for Written Test to be held at Chennai.
The application fee must be paid upfront by means of Bank Pay Order or Bank
Demand Draft issued by Scheduled Bank payable at Chennai and should be drawn in favor
of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”.
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||150/-|
|2||SC / ST / REPATRIATES||Nil|
How to Apply for Repco Bank Peon Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application in the
Bio-data form in English: typed on thick A4 size sheet, with one recent passport size
photograph affixed on the top right side corner of the application.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent in a closed envelope superscribed “For The Post of Sub Staff / Peon” to the following Address:
The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017.