Repco Bank has released the Repco Bank Officer on Special Duty Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/12/2020. Notification is out for 06 posts for Retired officers from Banks / Financial Institutions on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 04/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Officer on Special Duty (OSD)
Post Date: 21/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Date for Repco Bank Officer on Special Duty Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of Repco Bank Officer on Special Duty Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|1||Officer on Special Duty (OSD) – Legal||03|
|2||Officer on Special Duty (OSD) – Inspection||03|
- Consolidated pay will be fixed as per bank norms.
Age limit (as on 31/12/2020):
- The upper age limit should be 62 years.
- Candidate should have retired as officer in any scheduled commercial bank / highly reputed financial institution at the rank equivalent to Scale II officer cadre and above, with minimum 3 years of experience in any one of the fields mentioned above (Law graduation is essential for OSD-Legal).
- OSD – Inspection: Selected candidate(s) will have to take up the assignment of continuous / surprise inspection of our branches and should be willing to travel across our branches in south India for conducting and coordinating field inspection and submission of reports.
- OSD – Legal: Selected candidate(s) will be posted in Legal Department and assigned with any Legal matters as decided by management.
Note: Intimation letter for interview will be sent through courier / post individually.
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Repco Bank Officer on Special Duty Recruitment
- Candidates download the application from an official website www.repcobank.com
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should send the application in a closed envelope super scribed as ‘For the Post of ‘Officer on Special Duty (_________)’ through courier / post to the following address.
- (i) Application (format enclosed)
(ii) Detailed resume
(iii) Proof of Graduation / Post Graduation
(iv) Proof of Experience
(v) proof of retirement
The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank , P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017.