Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 notification on 14/05/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contract basis and hourly remuneration. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 14/05/2021 to 03/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist
Post Date: 14/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of RBI Pharmacist Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- The Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of 400/- per hour with a maximum period of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of 2000/- per day.
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Board or University and registered under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
The selection will be based on the following
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- The application along with photocopies of certificates should be submitted in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Pharmacist on Contract Basis”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 03/06/2021
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001.