Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Ranchi. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 11/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 11/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant||01|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Reimbursement of Mobile Charges of 1000/- (Per month) will also be provided in addition to monthly remuneration.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the following
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration”
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
General Manager (Officer-in-Charge), Reserve Bank of India, Kutchery Chowk, 4th Floor, RRDA Building, Ranchi – 834001