Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Bank Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Aizawl. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 25/11/2020 to 18/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 25/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||25/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant||01|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Reimbursement of Mobile Charges of 1000/- Per month will also be provided in addition to monthly remuneration.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the following
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 18/12/2020.
The General Manager & Officer-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India, 3rd Floor, F. Kapsanga Building, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram-796 001