Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/05/2020. Notification is out for 06 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on purely contract basis in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 29/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 28/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Date for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant||06|
Category Wise Vacancy Details of RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Number of Vacancies||3||1||1||1|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or aspirants can download the application using the direct link mentioned in the below table.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis”
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001.
Important Links for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|Download Application||Click here|