Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 14 Bank’s Medical Consultant (MC) on purely contract basis in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 13/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Date for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/03/2020 before 05.00 pm|
Vacancy Details of RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant||14|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis”
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001