Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on the contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 years. Notification is out for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) category for 01 Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant post on contract basis for Reserve Bank of India, Agartala Office, Tripura. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 21/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 years.
Name of the Post: Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant
Post Date: 01/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||31/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/02/2020 before 05.00 pm|
Vacancy Details of RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant||01|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract i.e. 03 (three)years.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should be completed an MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ practice in medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
- The applicant should have his / her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s Office.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis”
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
The General Manager (Officer-in-charge), Reserve Bank of India, 2nd Floor, Jackson Gate Building, Lenin Sarani, Agartala – 799001