Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 notification on 24/02/2021. Notification is out to fill 841 Vacancies in various offices of the Bank. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Attendant
Post Date: 24/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 841
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/03/2021|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||09/04/2021 & 10/04/2021|
Vacancy details of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Category||Total|
|S. No||Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Attendant||10,940 – 26,508|
Age limit (as on 01/02/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Office Attendant||18 to 25 years|
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||10 years|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either:
a) a Citizen of India or
b) a subject of Nepal or
c) a subject of Bhutan or
d) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate is issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 01/02/2021.
- Online Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)
|S. No||Topic||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||30||30||90 minutes|
Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|SC / ST / EXS / PwBD||50/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||450/-|
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.