Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Medical Consultant (MC) post on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Sarojini Nagar and Shalimar Bagh Staff Colonies of Reserve Bank of India. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 22/10/2020 to 13/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant (MC)
Post Date: 22/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Date for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Consultant||02 (UR)|
1. Medical Consultant:
- Remuneration of 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract (3 years).
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 Kms from the Bank’s dispensaries.
- Applicant having Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
The selection will be based on the following
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or
- Aspirants can download the application using the direct link mentioned in the below table.
- The application should be submitted in a postal cover to the given address superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration) for _______________________ Colony Dispensary”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001
Important Links for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|To Download Application Form||Click here|