Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant post on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for various dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India in Chandigarh. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 20/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Date for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/01/2020|
Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract i.e. 03 (three)years.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 02 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicant should have his / her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 Kms from the Bank’s Office / colony dispensary at the mentioned locations.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- Filled and send it to the below address:
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Central Vista, Sector 17, Chandigarh - 160 017.