Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/06/2020. Notification is out for 02 Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration in Jammu and Srinagar. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 10/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant
Post Date: 20/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Jammu & Srinagar
Important Dates for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Consultant – Jammu||01|
|2||Medical Consultant – Srinagar||01|
- 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should possess an MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner.
- Applicants should have his / her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank.
The selection will be based on the following.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or aspirants can download the application using the direct link mentioned in the below table.
- Application is attached at the end of the notification PDF.
- The application for Medical Consultant Jammu and Srinagar should be sent separately.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant, RBI, Jammu on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration”
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant, RBI, Srinagar on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration”
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
For RBI Medical Consultant Jammu and Srinagar:
Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180012.