Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Bank’s Medical Consultant post on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensary of Reserve Bank of India at its Office located at Lilashing Khongnangkhong. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 years. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 14/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant
Post Date: 06/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/01/2020|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract i.e. 03 (three)years.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner.
- Applicants should have his/ her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 km from the Bank’s dispensary at Imphal.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis”
- Filled and send it to the below address:
The General Manager & O-i-C, Reserve Bank of India, Lilashing Khongnangkhong, Opposite Manipur Legislative Assembly, Imphal-795001.