Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/11/2020. Notification is out for 01 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Kanpur. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 04/11/2020 to 24/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 04/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/11/2020 by 5:15 P.M|
Vacancy Details of RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Consultant||01 (UR)|
1. Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her private clinic/dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 4 to 8 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post.
The selection will be based on the following
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or aspirants can download the application using the direct link mentioned in the below table.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
Human Resource Management Department, (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur - 208001.