Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Jaipur. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 11/02/2021 to 03/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 11/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Bank’s Medical Consultant||01|
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
1. Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years in practicing allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the following
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- The application should be submitted in an envelope (sealed cover) superscribed as “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 03/03/2021:
Chief General Manager, Human Resource Management Department, Staff Section, Reserve Bank of India, Near Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur - 302004
Important Links for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|To Download Application||Click here|