Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/09/2020. Notification is out for 01 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 29/09/2020 to 15/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 29/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/09/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details of RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||01|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the following
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or aspirants can download the application using the direct link mentioned in the below table.
- The application should be submitted in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address:
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar– 751001
Important Links for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|Download Application||Click here|