Reserve Bank of India has announced the RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 notification on 04/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Bank’s Medical Consultant post on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for Reserve Bank of India. The Contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the Contract. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 24/12/2019.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant
Post Date: 04/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/12/2019|
Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- 850/-per hour for the entire period of contract i.e. 03 (three)years.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Candidates should at a minimum possess an MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank at the mentioned location.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- Filled and send it to the below address:
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Mahadev Ghat Road, Sunder Nagar, Raipur – 492013.