Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification on 19/07/2021. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Nagpur. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 19/07/2021 to 03/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 19/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Date for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Bank’s Medical Consultant||04|
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
1. Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- Candidates should have completed MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic / dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s office.
The selection will be based on the following
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- The application should be submitted in an envelope (sealed cover) superscribed as “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 03/08/2021.
Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Main Office Building, Dr Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, P.B.No.15, Nagpur – 440001