Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment June 2021 notification on 29/06/2021. Notification is out for 01 Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Pune. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 29/06/2021 to 15/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Post Date: 29/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Bank’s Medical Consultant||01|
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
1. Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic / dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 03-05 kms from the Bank’s office.
The selection will be based on the following
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.rbi.org.in or download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- The application should be submitted in an envelope (sealed cover) superscribed as “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 15/07/2021.
Ground Floor, Indrayani Hostel, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune-411016.
Important Links for RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|To Download Application||Click here|