Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/12/2019. Notification is out for 926 Assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/12/2019 to 16/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 23/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 926
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||23/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Assistant Recruitment:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
Assistant: 14,650/- to 34990/-
- The age limit should be between 20 to 28 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC / ST / PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state / any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC / EWS||450/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXS||50/-|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature.
- For Photo size of the file should be between 20KB–50 KB and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- For the signature size of the file should be between 10 KB –20 KB and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
Important Links for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription