Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification on 14/02/2022. Notification is out for 950 Assistant vacancies in various offices of the Bank. Candidates who are looking for the RBI assistant 2022 recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 17th February 2022. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 17/02/2022 to 08/03/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for assistant posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest RBI 2022 Jobs.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 14/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 950
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the Online Registration date, Exam Dates and Admit Card Date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Assistant post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08/03/2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||2nd / 3rd week of March 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||26/03/2022 & 27/03/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||May 2022|
Vacancy Details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
The Reserve Bank of India has released 950 Vacancies for the Assistant Post. The RBI Assistant 2022 category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution will be announced soon in the detailed notification pdf.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||1||36||13||53||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54|
RBI Assistant 2020 Vacancy Details:
The RBI Assistant 2020 category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution is given below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
RBI Assistant Salary:
Candidates selected for the RBI Assistant post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. Other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. The salary detail is given below.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant||20,700/- to 55700/-|
Candidates who apply for the Assistant post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant||20 to 28 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
|4||Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated who are not re-married||10 years|
|5||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||05 years|
|6||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years|
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC / ST / PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state / any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
The selection will be based on 3 stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|1||General / OBC / EWS||450/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXS||50/-|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in
- Click Opportunities@RBI ->Vacancies-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 17/02/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription