RBI Assistant Admit Card: Reserve Bank of India annually conducts the recruitment for filling-up Assistant vacancies across India. RBI Assistant 2022 Mains Admit Card is released. Candidates who have qualified in the Prelims Exam can download their Mains Admit Card on the given dates. Candidates can check the given instructions and use their login credentials (as mentioned below) to download the RBI Assistant Mains hall ticket. The Mains Examination will be held on 08/05/2022. Go through all the details in the below article. Aspirants can get regular updates on RBI Assistant recruitment from our website & mobile app.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant 2022:
RBI Assistant Exam Date and Admit Card dates for both prelims and mains exam are given here. Check the details in the below table. The Mains admit card download link is active from 28/04/2022 – 08/05/2022.
|Name of Exam||Dates|
|Prelims Exam Date||26/03/2022 & 27/03/2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||21/03/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||08/05/2022|
|Mains Admit Card||28/04/2022 (Active)|
Steps to Download RBI Assistant 2022 Admit Card:
Candidates can download the Call Letter / Admit Card using the 6 simple steps.
STEP 2: On the home page click →Opportunities @RBI →Call Letter.
STEP 3: Click the displayed Admit Card link.
STEP 4: Enter your Login credentials Registration No / Roll No & Password.
STEP 5: Check the details on your Admit Card.
STEP 6: Download & take a Printout of your admit card.
Important Instructions on Assistant Hall Ticket:
- The RBI Assistant exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The prelims exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates must take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.