Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 17 posts in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2019 to 20/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Manager, Legal Officer, Library Professional
Post Date: 27/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 17
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/01/2020 till 6:00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application (except for Assistant Librarian)||15/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||No of Posts|
|1||Legal Officer – Grade B||1|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||8|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||5|
|5||Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) – Grade A||1|
Grade A Officer: 63172/- per month consolidated
Grade B Officer: 77208/- per month consolidated
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
|1||Legal Officer||21-32 years|
|2||Manager (Technical-Civil)||21-35 years|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||21-30 years|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||25-40 years|
|5||Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian)||21-30 years|
Other age relaxation as per govt norms.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries viz. Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience as an Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department or as a full-time teacher in a Law College/ University, teaching law.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks.
- At least 3 years’ experience after graduation (equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in any educational institutions and having experience in preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)
- Officer with a minimum of 5 years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force; OR
- Rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum 5 years’ service as Assistant Commandant in Paramilitary Forces.
Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and
- Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’
- Three years’ professional experience in a library.
|1||Legal Officer||Online & Offline Exam & Interview|
|2||Manager (Technical-Civil)||Online & Offline Exam & Interview|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||Online & Offline Exam & Interview|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||Online Exam & Interview|
|5||Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian)||Interview|
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC / PWBD||600/-|
|2||SC / ST||100/-|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates must register online before applying online.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature.
- Candidates must also upload details like left thumb impression and handwritten declaration etc.
- The Application fee must also be paid online mode only.