Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 23/02/2021. Notification is out to fill 29 Vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23/02/2021 to 10/03/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Manager, Legal Officer
Post Date: 23/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/03/2021 till 6:00 PM|
|Date of Examination||10/04/2021|
Vacancy details of RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total|
|1||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||11|
|2||Manager (Tech – Civil) in Grade ‘B’||01|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||12|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) in Grade ‘A’||05|
|S. No||Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Grade ‘A’ Officers||28,150 – 63,656|
|2||Grade ‘B’ Officers||35,150 – 83,202|
Age limit (as on 01/02/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||21 to 32 years|
|2||Manager (Tech – Civil) in Grade ‘B’||21 to 35 years|
|3||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||21 to 30 years|
|4||Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) in Grade ‘A’||25 to 40 years|
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST (also for Ph.D. candidates)||05 years|
|2||OBC (also for Ph.D. candidates)||03 years|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either:
a) a Citizen of India or
b) a subject of Nepal or
c) a subject of Bhutan or
d) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate is issued to him/her by the Government of India.
1. Legal Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University / College / Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years.
- Note: For SC/ST and PwBD candidates minimum required marks shall be 45%.
2. Manager (Tech – Civil)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
3. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi / Hindi Translation with English as Core / Elective / Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core / Elective / Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core / Elective / Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree) OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi / Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
4. Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army / Navy / Air Force OR
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service as Assistant Commandant in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
- Legal Officer: At least two years’ experience as an Advocate / Legal Consultant / Legal Assistant / Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council or
- as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company / State / Central Government; or (iii) as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law.
- Manager (Tech – Civil): At least 3 years’ experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public / private limited organization, including Hospitals / Banks / Financial Institutions / Planning / Designing / Construction / Large Office Buildings / Multistoried Buildings / Housing Companies / residential campus based educational institutions and having experience in preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
- Online Exam (Objective Test)
- Offline Examination (Descriptive Test)
For Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security):
- Online examination
|SC / ST||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWS / PwBD||600/-|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.