Punjab & Sind Bank has released Punjab & Sind Bank IT Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 19/11/2021. Notification is out for 40 Risk Manager and IT Manager Vacancies in scale SMGS IV, MMGS III & MMGS II. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 19/11/2021 to 28/11/2021. Candidates can apply using the direct link given at the bottom of the page. Also, check the latest bank job notifications here.
Name of the Post: Risk Manager, IT Manager
Post Date: 19/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 40
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Punjab & Sind Bank IT Manager Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Punjab & Sind Bank on the given dates. Candidates ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Application dates are as follows.
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/11/2021|
Vacancy details of Punjab & Sind Bank IT Manager Recruitment:
Punjab & Sind Bank will recruit candidates for IT Manager and Risk Manager posts. The post are given with different scales.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Risk Manager (||01|
Candidates will be appointed on a regular basis with the pay scale listed below. Go through the pay scale details here.
|S. No||Name of the Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||SMGS IV||76010 – 89890|
|2||MMGS III||63840 – 78230|
|3||MMGS II||48170 – [ inr]69810|
Candidates who apply for the post must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The minimum and maximum age limit of the candidates as on the last date of application is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Risk Manager IT Manager||30 to 40 years|
|2||Risk Manager IT Manager||25 to 35 years|
|3||Risk Manager IT Manager||25 to 35 years|
|4||Risk Manager IT Manager||25 to 35 years|
- Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech in computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Compuler Science & Engineenng / lnformaion Technology / Information Science & Engineerng / Electronic and communication Engineering or MCA wilh minimum 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA. or
- MBA / PG Diploma / Post Graduate degree in respective subjects or CA / ICWA / CS.
The Selection will be based on
|SC / ST / PWD||177/-|
How to Apply for PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting an official website: www.psbindia.com
- Register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates can login using their generated registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Printout of the online Application along with all the required documents should be sent through Registered / Speed Posts to the mentioned address.
The Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab & Sind Bank 5th Floor, Bank House, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008