Punjab and Sind Bank has released the PSB Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 19/03/2021. Notification is out for 56 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 20/03/2021 to 03/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager, AGM, Chief Information Security Officer
Post Date: 19/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PSB Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||
|Last Date to Submit Receipt of Online application||
Vacancy Details of PSB Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||AGM – Law||01|
|2||Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)||01|
|3||Risk Manager (SMGS IV)||02|
|4||Risk Manager (MMGS III)||02|
|5||IT Manager (MMGS III)||14|
|6||IT Manager (MMGS II)||36|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||AGM – SMGS -V||89,890 – 1,00,350|
|2||Chief Manager SMGS-IV||76,010 – 89,890|
|3||Senior Manager MMGS III||63,840 – 78,230|
|4||Manager – MMGS II||48,170 – 69,810|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||AGM – Law||35 – 45 Years|
|2||Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)||35 – 55 Years|
|3||Risk Manager (SMGS IV)||30 – 40 Years|
|4||Risk Manager (MMGS III)||25 – 35 Years|
|5||IT Manager (MMGS III)||25 – 35 Years|
|6||IT Manager (MMGS II)||25 – 35 Years|
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / PostGraduate Degree / MBA / PG Diploma / LLB Professional course of CA / ICWA / CS in their respective Fields from a recognized University / Institutes.
- SC / ST / PWD: 177/-
- Others: 1003/-
How to Apply for PSB Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the PNB official website www.pnbindia.in
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates can apply using their generated registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Printout of the online Application along with all the required documents should be sent through Registered / Speed Posts to the mentioned address.
The Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab & Sind Bank 5th Floor, Bank House, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008