Punjab and Sind Bank has released PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment 2021 notification on 22/04/2021. Notification is out for Retired Bank Officials. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 15/05/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy Counsellors
Post Date: 22/04/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Place: Faridkot, Punjab
Important Dates for PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/05/2021|
Vacancy details of PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||Not Disclosed|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||12,000 + 2000 (conveyance expenses)|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||65 years|
- Retired Bank Officials from Public Sector Banks (Scale II and above) and in good health are eligible to apply for the post.
- A Person with good communication skill, well versed with Banking operations, having a passion for service to financially excluded people will be given preference.
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.psbindia.com
- The application should be submitted through postal / courier in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Financial Literacy Counsellors ” to the following address.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 15/05/2021.
PUNJAB & SIND BANK ZONAL OFFICE RED CROSS BHAWAN SADIQ CHOWK FARIDKOT, PUNJAB 151203