Punjab and Sind Bank has released PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment 2021 notification on 16/02/2021. Notification is out for various vacancies for Retired Bank Officials from Public Sector Banks (Scale II and above). So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 04/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Financial Literacy Counsellors
Post Date: 16/02/2021
No of Vacancies: Various
Place: Sangrur, Patiala
Important Dates for PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||16/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/03/2021|
Vacancy details of PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||Various|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||12,000 + 2000 (conveyance expenses)|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literacy Counsellors||65 years|
- Candidates should have major /minor penalty awarded during the service time.
- Working knowledge in Ms-word, excel, power point, internet.
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for PSB Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.psbindia.com
- The application should be submitted through postal / courier in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Financial Literacy Counsellors ” to the following address.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 04/03/2021.
Zonal Office Punjab & Sind Bank Rajbaha Road,Patiala Near Delhi Plaza Punjab-147001