Punjab and Sind Bank has released PSB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 22/01/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address from 25/01/2021 to 15/02/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 22/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for PSB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||25/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/02/2021|
Vacancy details of PSB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
- The compensation and terms & conditions will be negotiated / finalized upon the suitability Of the candidate.
Age limit (As on 01/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||60 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree, with
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA institute, or
- Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender (s) in of which there is regulatory requirement of appointment of CRO with Board approval.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience is required.
|All Candidates||1180/- (Demand Draft)|
How to Apply for PSB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website: www.psbindia.com
- The application should be submitted through postal / courier in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Chief Risk Officer” to the following address.
- Candidates send the filled application to the following address on or before 15/02/2021.
General Manager - HRD, Punjab & Sind Bank Bank House, 6th Floor 21- Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110008