Punjab National Bank has announced the PNB Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 27/01/2021. Notification is out for 100 Manager (Security) posts. Eligible candidates can send the application from 27/01/2021 to 13/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager (Security)
Post Date: 27/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PNB Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/02/2021|
|Last Date for Receipt Of Application||15/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of PNB Manager Recruitment:
|Cadre / Scale||Vacancies|
- Manager (Security): 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810 besides other allowances like DA, HRA, etc. as per Bank Rules.
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) / ST||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India.
- An officer with 5 years commissioned service in Army / Navy / Air force in grade pay of Rs. 5400/- of 6th pay commission or at matrix level of 7th CPC.
- A Gazzetted police / Para military / central Police organizations officer not below the rank of Assistant Commandant/ Deputy Superintendent of police with minimum 05 year of service in grade pay of Rs. 5400/- of 6th pay commission or at matrix level 10 of 7th pay CPC.
The selection will be based on the
- The application fee has to be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download the Cash voucher, in duplicate, from the official website.
- The same be duly filled up and presented at the Branch, along with the application fee / intimation charges.
- After payment, the candidate must obtain his copy of the cash voucher from the cashier at the branch and ensure that the transaction ID generated is entered in the cash voucher by the Cashier.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||For all others||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women||50/-|
How to Apply for PNB Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates download the prescribed application form from the official website www.pnbindia.in
- Filled and send it to the below-mentioned address by Speed / Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Manager-Security”.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.