Punjab National Bank has announced the PNB Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 12 Manager (Security) posts. Eligible candidates can send the application before 13/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager (Security)
Post Date: 28/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Across India
Important Dates for PNB Manager Recruitment:
|Opening Date for Downloading the Application||27/12/2019|
|Closing Date for Downloading the Application||10/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of PNB Manager Recruitment:
|Cadre / Scale||Vacancies|
- Manager (Security): 31705/-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 besides other allowances like DA, HRA, etc. as per Bank Rules.
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India.
- An officer who has rendered a minimum of 5 years of service in PB-3 grade / Level 10 grade in Indian Army/Navy/ Air Force as Commissioned Officers from 01 Dec 2014 or before.
- IPS / StatePolice / Central Police Organization / Para Military Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commandant from 01 Dec 2014 or before.
Officers with language proficiency in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Tulu, Kannada, Odia, and in local dialects of Chhattisgarh and North Eastern states will be preferred as officers selected may have to work in these states in close coordination with local administration.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
- The application fee has to be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download the Cash voucher, in duplicate, from the official website.
- The same be duly filled up and presented at the Branch, along with the application fee / intimation charges.
- After payment, the candidate must obtain his copy of the cash voucher from the cashier at the branch and ensure that the transaction ID generated is entered in the cash voucher by the Cashier.
|1||General / OBC||300/-|
|2||SC / ST||50/-|
How to Apply for PNB Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates download the prescribed application form from the official website.
- Filled and send it to the bank at the below-mentioned address by Speed / Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Manager-Security”.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.