Punjab National Bank has announced the PNB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/3/2020. Notification is out for 01 Chief Risk Officer posts. Eligible candidates can send the application before 04/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 03/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for PNB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Date for Downloading the Application||13/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application|
Vacancy Details of PNB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
- Not Mentioned.
- Candidates age limit as on 1/1/2020.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit(Minimum)|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||45||55|
1. Chief Risk Officer
Candidate should have completed a Graduate degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals OR Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Desirable educational qualifications:
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute or Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or equivalent abroad or Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad.
- Candidates should have Experienced with a Bank (India/ Abroad) / Financial Institution with substantial exposure to Credit Risk, Market risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, other pillar II risks and risks emanating at and from overseas operations and group entities. Exposure to Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have Five years experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Candidates should have Good understanding of market risk and liquidity management
and operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
- Not Mentioned
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for PNB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates download the prescribed application form from the official website www.pnbindia.in.
- Fill the appication and send it to the bank at the below-mentioned address with a copy of cash deposit voucher.
General Manager-HRD, Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Management Division, 1 st floor West Wing Corporate Office Sector 10 Dwarka, NEW DELHI - 110075.