Pune District Central Cooperative Bank has released the PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment on 07/08/2021. Notification is out for 356 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 07/08/2021 to 16/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, Age limit, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 07/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 356
Important Dates for PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/08/2021|
|Last Date of Registration of Application||16/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk||22,000 per month|
Age limit (as on 30/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Clerk||21 to 38 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks from a Recognized University.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Test
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||Other Candidates||Refer Official Notification|
How to Apply for PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.punedccbank.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- On the home page click -> “New Registration” -> Register Now
- Registered users can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.