National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has released the NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Notification 2022 on 29/07/2022. Notification is invited from Indian citizens for filling up 50 Vacancies on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of 3 years only. Candidates willing to apply for the NICL Recruitment 2022 can check the given eligibility criteria and send the application on or before 12/08/2022. Eligible Indian Nationals can view the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates on this page. The application link is given in the below content. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest Bank Jobs 2022.
Name of the Post: Medical Officers, Paramedics
Post Date: 29/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can check the registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Recruitment posts as on the date of eligibility. Intimation/call letter will be sent by email / will be uploaded on the official website.
|Last Date For Receiving Applications||12/08/2022|
Vacancy Details of NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Recruitment 2022:
National Insurance Company Limited has released 50 vacancies for the NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics recruitment 2022. The post wise vacancy distribution is given below in detail.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Candidates appointed for the NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics will receive the salary as given below. Check salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
The age limit for NICL Recruitment 2022 is given below. Candidates who apply for the National Insurance Company Limited post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be accessible only for reserved category.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officers||45 years|
1. Medical Officers
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience: 2 Years Clinical Experience OR 3 Years experience of working in the Health Insurance Sector.
- Minimum Qualification: Paramedical Qualifications / BAMS / BHMS.
- Experience: 3 Years experience of working in the Health Insurance Sector.
The Selection for NICL Recruitment will involve the following stages.
- Personal Interview
- No Application Fee for NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Recruitment.
How to Apply for NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can check the simple steps given below and apply for the NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NICL official website www.nationalinsurance.nic.co.in.
- On the home page click > Recruitment > Engagement of Medical Officers & Paramedics 2022 > download application.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach all hard copies of their documents in the prescribed format (required documents given below).
- The application envelope must be super-scribed with “Application for Medical Officer / Paramedics on Contractual Basis” on the left hand top corner of the envelope.
- Sent the application to the following address.
- Advance scanned copies of the application are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CHIEF MANAGER (PERSONNEL) NATIONAL INSURANCE CO LTD HEAD OFFICE, 3 MIDDLETON STREET KOLKATA – 700071
Self-certified copies of all Educational Certificates since 10th Std. (Secondary School Examination) and Professional Experience Certificate are to be affixed along with 1 passport size Photograph.
Important Links for NICL Medical Officers, Paramedics Recruitment 2022:
Click activate link in your inbox to complete subscription