National Housing Bank has released the NHB Officer Scale II, III, V & VI Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/12/2019. Notification is out for 12 posts in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/12/2019 to 17/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant & Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager
Post Date: 30/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHB Officer Scale II, III, V & VI Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of NHB Officer Scale II, III, V & VI Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post & Scale||No of Posts|
|1||DGM (Chief Risk Officer) & TEGS-VI||1|
|2||AGM (Economy and Strategy) & SMGS-V||1|
|3||AGM (Management Information System (MIS)) & SMGS-V||1|
|4||Manager (Credit Audit) & MMGS-III||2|
|5||DM & MMGS-II||7|
TEGS-VI: 1,37,946/- per month
SMGS-V: 1,17,950/- per month
MMGS-III: 82,392/- per month
MMGS-II: 62,380/-per month
Age limit (as on 28/12/2019):
|1||DGM (Chief Risk Officer)||50 years|
|2||AGM (Economy and Strategy)||45 years|
|3||AGM (MIS)||45 years|
|4||Manager (Credit Audit)||35 years|
Other age relaxation as per govt norms.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries viz. Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
DGM (Chief Risk Officer)
- Professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from GARP or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute
- 15 years experience in Banks/Financial Institution (FI)/Regulatory Bodies in India out
of which 5 years experience is must in corporate credit and risk management at the
level of Assistant General Manager or above with minimum experience of one year in
corporate credit and one year in risk management.
AGM (Economy and Strategy)
- Post Graduate degree in Economics.
- 15 years experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India out of which 5 years experience must be in the areas related to economic research or strategic planning in
Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India.
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics.
- 15 years experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India out of which 5 years experience must be in the areas related to IT, MIS, Data Analytics, forecasting in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India.
Manager (Credit Audit)
- 3 years experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 2 years experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
Candidates pay through online.
|2||SC / ST / PWBD||100/-|
How to Apply for NHB Officer Scale II, III, V & VI Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates must register online before applying online.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature.
- Candidates must also upload details like left thumb impression and handwritten declaration etc.
- The Application fee must also be paid online mode only.
Important Links for NHB Officer Scale II, III, V & VI Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.