National Housing Bank has released the NHB Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/10/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/10/2020 to 10/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 29/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NHB Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/11/2020
Vacancy Details of NHB Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1||Consultant for review of Inspection Manual||01|
|2||Consultant for ADF Project||01|
A consolidated fixed remuneration for the entire project (all inclusive).
|S. No||Post Name||Remuneration|
|1||Consultant for review of Inspection Manual||20,00,000|
|2||Consultant for ADF Project||10,00,000|
Age limit (as on 01/10/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Consultant for review of Inspection Manual||64 years|
|2||Consultant for ADF Project||64 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream from recognized University / Institution.
- Experience Inspection Manual: The candidate should be a retired officer of the rank of GM or above from RBI, NABARD or NHB. The candidate should have 3 to 5 years experience in Regulation / Supervision.
- Experience ADF Project: The candidate should have handled the project of automation of returns (regulatory), data analytics, MIS System, Data Monitoring, data warehouse, automatic data flow etc.
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHB Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.