National Housing Bank has released the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 01/12/2021. Notification is out for 19 vacancies for appointment of Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale – I (Assistant Manager). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/12/2021 to 30/12/2021. Candidates can read the given steps in the below content and apply online. Candidates are also advised to view all the given instructions for more information.
Note: The last date for submission of applications for the post of Assistant Manager has been extended from 30/12/2021 to 07/01/2022.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Regional Manager
Post Date: 01/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 17
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Online application dates, Call letter dates and Exam dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date of Online Application||01/12/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/01/2022|
|Call Letter for Online Examination||10 days prior to the Examination|
|Online Examination for Scale- I and II||January/February 2022|
|Result of Online Examination for Scale- I and II||February/March 2022|
|Call Letter for Interview for Scale- I, II & IV||March/April 2022|
|Conduct of Interview for Scale- I, II & IV||March/April 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result for Scale- I, II & IV||April/May 2022|
Vacancy Details of NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Notification is out for 17 Vacancies such as Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager and Regional Manager. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer the below table for post wise vacancy details.
|S. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (Scale I)||16|
|2||Deputy Manager (Scale II)||02|
|3||Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management||01|
A consolidated remuneration per month will be different for each post. Check the pay scale in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Remuneration|
Age limit (as on 01/12/2021):
Candidates must have attained the required age limit as on 01/12/2021. The maximum age limit specified is applicable to Unreserved and EWS Category candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager||21 to 30 years|
|2||Deputy Manager||23 to 32 years|
|3||Regional Manager||30 to 45 years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen category have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC): 13 Years
1. JMGS-I (Assistant Manager):
- Candidates should have completed a full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
2. MMGS-II (Deputy Manager):
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in any discipline.
- Desirable: MBA (Finance) will be preferred.
- Experience: 02 years experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
3. SMGS-IV (Regional Manager):
- Candidates should have completed Graduate degree, with professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
- 2 years experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Manager (Scale – II) or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Selection for the will be done through two stages as follows
- Online Exam
The details of online test structure will be as follows
- Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections.
- The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
- The test will be conducted in both English and Hindi.
- Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||30||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||30 minutes|
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC, UR, SC, ST, PWD & other categories is as follows.
|SC / ST / PwBD Candidates||175/-|
|Other than SC / ST / PwBD||850/-|
How to Apply for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in.
- Click on->[email protected] ->CURRENT VACANCIES ->Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2021 ->Click here to Apply Online.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, Left thumb impression, handwritten declaration & signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.