North East Small Finance Bank has released the NESFB Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head Recruitment 2022 notification on 07/06/2022. Notification is out to fill 625 vacancies. Candidates can check the eligibility details and apply online on or before 14/06/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for the above posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification. Aspirants shall keep visiting the JobsCloud page regularly and get the latest Bank Job Updates.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 (Out): Check Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility
Name of the Post: Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head
Post Date: 07/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 625
Place: North Eastern States of India
Important Dates for NESFB Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head Recruitment 2022:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.nesfb.com. Candidates can check the Online Registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the above mentioned posts. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/06/2022|
Vacancy details of NESFB Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head Recruitment 2022:
The Indian Bank has released the 625 Vacancies for the Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head & Other Post. The vacancy distribution in detail is given below. The below table contains the post name & number of vacancies.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Branch Head||130|
|3||Single Window Operator||50|
|4||Business Development Executive-Liability (Trainee)||60|
|5||Business Development Executive-Assets (Trainee)||280|
|7||Cluster Business Manager||15|
Candidates selected for the above post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. The dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
Age Limit (As on 01/05/2022):
Candidates applying for the post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Business Development Executive||27 Years|
Candidates should have completed full-time Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Branch Head: Minimum 8 years of Retail Banking experience.
- Assistant Branch Head: Minimum 6 years of Retail Banking experience with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Single Window Operator: At least 2-3 years of Retail Banking experience.
- Business Development Executive-Liability (Trainee): Fresher with good aptitude and smart communication skill is a must. Age note more than 27 years (as on 01/05/2022). Should be willing to work in rural and semi-urban areas and job involves extensive field duty.
- Business Development Executive-Assets (Trainee): Fresher with good aptitude and smart communication skill is a must. Should be willing to work in rural and semi-urban areas and job involves extensive field duty.
- Zonal Head: Minimum 12 years of experience in banking with at least 3 years as a Cluster/Zonal/Area/Region Head or equivalent in other Banks. Shall be responsible for looking after a minimum of 20 Bank branch offices and approximately 200 staff members.
- Cluster Business Manager: Minimum 10 years of experience in sales/branch operations. Should possess excellent knowledge of banking products & processes with team handling experience. Preference will be for leadership quality in leading a team of 75-100 staff members.
The selection will be based on the following stage
- Written Exam / Interview
There is no application fee
How to Apply for NESFB Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head Recruitment:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the NESFB 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Indian Bank website www.nesfb.com
- Click Careers->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for NESFB Business Development Executive, Branch Head, Assistant Branch Head Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|To Apply Online||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.