District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department Namakkal District has released the notification for Namakkal District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 62 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 7/03/2020 to 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 29/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 62
Place: Namakkal, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Namakkal District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/03/2020|
|Date of the Exam||Will be Announced later|
Vacancy Details of Namakkal District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Bank||
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
|1||City Cooperative Bank||Assistant||27|
|2||Startup Agricultural Co-operative Credit Union||Assistant Clerk||27|
|3||Co-operative Sales Association||Assistant||8|
- Applicable as per rules
|1||Miscellaneous Class (OC)||30|
|2||Miscellaneous Class (OC) Ex serviceman||48|
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
SC / ST / PWD / Widow
How to Apply for Namakkal District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the post www.drbnamakkal.net
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect and note their SBI Collect Reference Number.
- For offline mode of Payment, candidates have to select the Namakkal District Central
Cooperative Bank challan.
- After paying their fee, candidates fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate
places and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the end of the on-line application format