Nainital Bank has released the Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/08/2020. Notification is out for 75 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 29/08/2020 to 15/09/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content. The Bond Period for Probationary Officer will be 2 Years.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Post Date: 29/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Nainital Bank PO Recruitment:
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application||29/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/09/2020|
Vacancy details of Nainital Bank PO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||75|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||23700 – 42020 per month / CTC – 7.00 lacs per annum|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/07/2020.
|S. No||Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||21 years||30 years|
1. Probationary Officer (PO)
- Candidates should have completed Full Time & Regular Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Computer Operations.
Post Qualification Experience:
Candidate having Minimum 1-2 years of experience in banking / financial / institutions / NBFCs as on 31/07/2020 will be given preference.
- Written Test
The payment can be made online by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Amount|
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||2000/-|
How to Apply for Nainital Bank PO Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.