Nainital Bank has released the IT Officers Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/07/2020. Notification is out for 08 Vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application from 13/07/2020 to 23/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: IT Officers
Post Date: 15/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for Nainital Bank IT Officers Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13/07/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23/07/2020|
Vacancy details of Nainital Bank IT Officers Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
|1||IT Officers Grade / Scale I||01|
|S. No||Post||Level of Pay|
|1||IT Officers Grade / Scale I||23700 – 42020|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/06/2020.
|S. No||Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Technology Officer||22 years||32 years|
1. IT Officer
Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science / IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates should have Minimum 2 years of experience in IT related projects in any Commercial Bank with particular reference to FINACLE platform.
|1||IT Officers Grade / Scale I||1000/- (Demand Draft)|
How to Apply for Nainital Bank IT Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should send the application form with all the required documents through postal or courier.
- Candidates can download the application from the below link. The application is attached with the recruitment notification.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the post to the below mentioned address.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post
applied for i.e. ‘Application for the Post of IT Officer Grade/Scale-I’.
- The application should reach the venue before 23/07/2020.
- Documents required: Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary / High School / 10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School / 12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets and appropriate documents in support of experience.
Vice President (HRM) The Nainital Bank Limited Head Office, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)